Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Day 2 In Denver

Today was very nice.  We went to the Convention Center this morning to register for the NEA Convention and tour the various booths set up.  I got some neat freebies and my roommate Stephanie and I made a cute flip book/movie at one of the booths.  You can check it out :
http://social-gen.com/hyundai_nea/index.php?e=183&f=01132905&s=2

After that we ate at the 16th Street Mall before going to the first Maryland Caucus.

Next Stephanie and I went to the Denver Visitors Center and did a little shopping before meeting up with Cindy, my other roommate for dinner and a movie.  We saw Jersey Boys, and loved it!!  The music was fantastic and I LOVED it.  During the credits at the end, all three of us were singing along to the songs.  It was so much fun.

Tomorrow we have a full day planned.  So I better head off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment