Thursday, July 3, 2014

NEA Representative Assembly Day 1

Today was the first day of the NEA Rep Assembly.  Unfortunately, I had an issue with my Celiac Disease last night so I missed the Maryland Delegation Caucus, but was able to pull myself together and made the Opening of the RA at the Denver Convention Center.




My family also left today on their journey to pick me up here in Denver.  They made sure they had Edgar, our purple flamingo in tow.  Doug has them both locating the license plates for the 48 states in order to earn their television privileges back (they lost them on Monday for not doing chores).  Last time I checked with them they had fond 35.  


Now I am sitting the hotel club lounge looking high above the city of Denver waiting for the fireworks to start.  Then I am headed to bed because tomorrow I have more meetings to attend.  





No comments:

Post a Comment