Monday, July 28, 2014

Chimney Rock

First on our agenda was Chimney Rock.  We drove about a half hour from the Wal-Mart parking lot where we slept last night.

I was only able to view that from the car.  My back is a mess.  I can barely walk.  We have decided as a family to focus on heading home.  The pain reliever is not doing much and I can't enjoy the different things.  My family is wonderful and understanding, especially Doug  who is doing everything possible to make me as comfortable as possible. Including letting me listen to the Broadway Channel on satellite radio and sing along to take my mind off of the pain.



As for the few stops we are missing, we plan to do a trip over Spring Break to The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and fit the other ones in as we can.  After all once Doug and I retire we plan to spend a lot of time RVing.

The ride was good everyone is in great spirits and enjoying the trip.  Hailey has been begging for Mexican Food so we found a little restaurant with pretty good food. It was a cute little pace and a nice stop for us all and a break from camper food.


We will be closer to home tomorrow......

No comments:

Post a Comment