Monday, July 27, 2015

Mad at WalMart

Today we did more driving…. Ok Doug did more driving as Maddie and I read and Hailey played her video games.  We made it back to New Hampshire, where we met up with Doug's relatives for a nice dinner and catching up session. They live in Boscaween, we at a local diner called Allan’s.   It was very nice and we all enjoyed it, sadly Hailey got a migraine  and was unable to enjoy herself. The evening ended too quickly and we had to get back on the road and put in a few more hours until we call it a night.

I am MAD at the Wal-Mart in Plymouth!  I called them this afternoon and asked if we could overnight park, their response was “I cannot say yes or no to that question”.  I took that as a yes, but we do not encourage it. Well we got there and there were signs posted that said “NO OVERNIGHT PARKING!”  Seriously, the woman on the end of the phone couldn’t you just say that when I called, so I could have made other arrangements?   So here it is, midnight and we had to find a place to park for the night!  We found a pull off parking area right on the highway and that is where we camped for the night, listening to cars pass us at 70 mph down the highway.  Never a dull moment in our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment