Friday, July 31, 2015

Home Again....

Home is where the heart is! We pulled in to the driveway at 2:30pm this afternoon, and by 5:30 we were unpacked.  My Dad brought our dog back, Harley back and I don’t know who was happier to see whom.  Hailey and Maddie are now eagerly awaiting the arrival of our kitten Ellie, from my best friend.
Now it’s back to reality as I figure out what to make for dinner, when to go back to school shopping, and figure out when to go to the grocery store.  I look forward to the next 2 weeks before I need to go back to work.  Hopefully I will be able to get the scrapbook of this vacation done before we start planning for next years!

Thank you for reading my blog, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it. 

This is all that we have left for our goal:

No comments:

Post a Comment