Thursday, July 16, 2015

A Little R&R

Today we had a day of rest and relaxation!  Doug needed it after the tour and the drive the day before.  So we all slept in and then went to the pool and had some great family time.  After the pool we went out to eat at a Mexican Restaurant, because Hailey was craving tacos.  The food wasn’t bad and we split some fried ice cream for dessert.  While we were out and about, we got some groceries and located a Barnes and Noble.  I was almost out of reading material, with half of the trip left.   Both Hailey and Maddie went nuts in the bookstore, finding new books that they wanted!  I love that both of my girls enjoy reading as much as I do.  Once we got back to the campground Doug and I sat outside (I read of course) and then we had campfire and enjoyed the cool evening.  Both girls stayed in the camper, Maddie reading and Hailey was wrapped up with her Pokémon and “Wonder Trade Wednesday”.  It was a great way to relax and enjoy the summer!




No comments:

Post a Comment